Sunday, September 30, 2007

Delifrance

delifrance
Sausage Feuillete from Delifrance which my parents tapau-ed for me from the Parkway branch. Price according to the webbie is $2.65.

This was one of the stuff my parents would tapau for me from petrol stations to snack on while I was growing up, then they stopped some time along the way because the petrol stations stopped stocking it. I was quite pleasantly surprised to see them tapau this back for me because it's been a long time since I had this, and my god, was it good~

Okay, to be fair, the sausage's a chicken hotdog, not too bad but lacked flavour. Much of this item's flavour comes from the pastry which was really good, a good combination of sweet and savoury, just the right kind of snack. But compared to other hotdog buns, this at $2.65 is a tad steep.

It's one enjoyable comfort food which I'd like to have more of in the undetermined future.

No comments: