Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Breadtalk

breadtalk
Standard Sausage from Breadtalk which I bought from the AMK Hub branch for $1.30 per piece.

I don't like Breadtalk's stuff because there's this awful stale smell coming from the stall sort of like that puking-inducing smell coming from Pepper Lunch, though Breadtalk isn't as bad. I prefer to buy my bread from Four Leaves. But for the sake of this blog, and since I was on the way, and more importantly because I was hungry, I decided to buy one of those sausage buns to try.

It's edible la, but nothing to wow over about it. There's too much bread to too little sausage content, and for $1.30 it's not really worth its price, but then again, it's about the standard price for all buns everywhere.

4 comments:

crazyyuan said...

"for the sake of this blog"...lol u are just giving urself an excuse ot eat ya..lol.. anyway.. heres something which u may or may not have tried: http://ieatishootipost.blogspot.com/2007/03/special-feature-butcher-house-german.html

xxoos said...

ya... haha, i'm giving myself an excuse...
and yup, i've seen that post, it's the swiss butchery right, i've been buying my blackforest ham with them, but from the german supermarket. if one day i'm free would really like to visit the swiss butchery. you interested? want to go and find together?

crazyyuan said...

sounds like a perfect excuse to meet up and ate something good! haha count me in.. maybe can try that blacforst ham u been blogging abt! i can only make it on week ends though... :)

xxoos said...

yup! no probbies~