Saturday, September 15, 2007

Guess What These Are!

hot dog pens
Brightly coloured, yummy looking, plastic figurines of lots and lots of delicious food. And there are hotdogs too!

These were seen at Raffles City, a push cart called KAI or something like that, and they sell all these cool stuff, but sad to say, they are quite expensive. Okay, at least they are expensive to me. I won't spend $9 for the hotdog even though I love hotdogs so much, yea, even spendthrift Joan has her limits.

The moment I saw it, I had the urge to dig out my camera and take a picture, but to my left and right were the stall tenders who were looking at me like a hawk, seemingly to catch me for any dishonest acts, so I decided to make full use of my 10x power zoom. This was taken at the second level, zooming down at the stall. haha~ My camera not bad sia...

hmm... Anyone care to sponsor Joan one of these?

No comments: